Monday, July 16, 2007

People who have dated Stevie Nicks

While surfing the net recently, I did some reading on the career of singer Stevie Nicks, who is most well-known for the years she spent in the band Fleetwood Mac.

As those familiar with her know, she is an attractive woman. Also, when reading about her life and career, it is equally obvious that she has dated a lot of people.

I don't mean that in a negative way. She can date whoever she wants. However, the list of people she has dated has some interesting names on it.

As we all know, the internet can many times contain incorrect information so I cannot verify as correct all the names that appear on this list. So, if any names appear here in error, I apologize. I just thought the list of people she has dated has some interesting people on it.

The list:

Lindsay Buckingham
Mick Fleetwood
Warren Zevon
Don Henley
Joltin' Django
Dr. Nelson Talbott
Captain Jacques Milk
Hguod Nhoj
Mitt Romney
Steve Jones
Dylan's Mr. Jones
Dana Lowe
Elmer Johnson
Oxblood Oxheart
Omar Durkee
Blind Boy Grunt
Pope Benedict XVI
Bob Cobb
See See Martin
Raymond C. Gordon
Porterhouse Longfellow
Bob Lobertini
Steve Young
Mr. Jimmy
Nate Cherolis

8 comments:

Joltin' Django said...

Bob Cobb?

The Maestro had relations with Ms. Stevie "Tobacco's-ruined-my-sexy-voice" Nicks?!

Tell ... me ... no!

Anonymous said...

I always suspected a M.I. connection to the Vatican. And also, after all these years, I understand why Lobertini left Nashville. No more sleepless nights.

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I was surprised to see Captain Jacques Milk on the list. This is good stuff, and I am guessing it's totally valid. I mean, read it - who would make this stuff up.

Anonymous said...

Why can't you jackals just stay out of my personal life?!

Dr. Nelson Talbott, MD, Esq.

Chris Martin said...

"I must admit that I was surprised to see Captain Jacques Milk on the list."

Believe it or not, this is the first time the Captain's first name has ever been revealed.

Chris Martin said...

"I always suspected a M.I. connection to the Vatican."

Really? According to my sources in Durham, Mary Beth has made more than 300 calls this month alone to the pope's special 'bat-phone' that he has at the Vatican. You might want to check with her on that.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't surprise me. Let's face it, the man wears a beanie weenie cap, a batcape, & rides in a pope-mobile. That drives the chicks crazy.

Anonymous said...

Let us not forget Jimmy Iovine and Waddy Watchel and Joe Walsh from the Eagles!