Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's time for fantasy baseball

I am in the process of putting a fantasy baseball league together. I have a few slots remaining so if anybody is interested in participating, e-mail me at the address on the top of this page.

It doesn't cost anything. The league is just a bunch of folks who enjoy baseball and fantasy sports.

All I ask is that you maintain your team and don't abandon it if you start doing bad. If you do that, I will find you and hurt you (not really, but don't abandon your team).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...if you're thinking about using CBSSports.com for your fantasy league check out this link:

http://baseball.sportsline.com/splash/baseball/
spln/referral?refcode=BBCA08_atpr>

They're giving a $50 rebate to everyone who signs up as a commissioner.

jones said...

I'll join you, as always!

Chris Martin said...

Thanks to everybody who signed up. The league is now full.