Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is your brain on drugs

There are some news stories where all you can do is shake your head.

Recently, a Long Island, N.Y., man called police to report he had been robbed in a drug deal that went horribly wrong, according to an Associated Press report.

Allegedly, Christopher Canonico had been contacted by two women who wanted to buy heroin from him. However, when dealing with them, a third person approached him and robbed him of his money, wallet, and cell phone.

Remarkably, he contacted local police to report the crime. He is now charged with criminal sale and criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to the AP.

Words fail me at this point.

3 comments:

Joltin' Django said...

One of my all-time guilty pleasures is watching "Cops." I remember one program, which was filmed somewhere in Texas, in which a lady flagged down a police officer to report that she'd given a crack dealer $20 and gotten nothing in return. Oh, my ...

Anonymous said...

I am not dumb now.

Chris Martin said...

Anonymous said: "I am not dumb now."



Uh.......okay. Thanks for sharing.