Thursday, November 12, 2009

Questions...I get questions

I don't often publicly respond to questions I receive, but I have made an exception in this case.

Question: The name of your blog is The Nightly Daily, but you don't post stuff on a daily basis. What gives?

Answer: What gives? I get tired; that's what gives. I try to publish material that is reasonably interesting instead of grinding out material just for the sake of posting something. Therefore, it takes a few days between postings.

Just don't want things to get stale.

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for being cranky tonight.

1 comment:

Joltin' Django said...

"I get tired; that's what gives."

I hear you, brother!

Try being tired o' getting skin cancer cells scraped off your back every week, for several weeks ...

THAT got me tired, and then some.