Thursday, August 4, 2011

Popeye's cooks up some good fast-food chicken

Each day when I drive to and from work, I pass a Popeye's chicken restaurant along Interstate 24 in Nashville. For some time now, I have heard their chicken calling me. However, I never stop because I am in a hurry.

That was until a couple of days ago, and I do not regret it. Popeye's cooks up some first-class, fast-food chicken. I was not sure what to get, so I played it safe and got a three-piece chicken finger snack. For only four dollars (not including drink), I got enough chicken to keep me well fed for the rest of the day.

I know Kentucky Fried Chicken has the highest name recognition when it comes to fast-food chicken, but give Popeye's a chance. Lots of quality chicken at a reasonable price.

A man can't beat that.

2 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

Are four pieces of chicken better than three?

Chris Martin said...

Indeed.