Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Behold, the wonder of the power nap

I was surfing the net the other day when I came across some medical advice that was right up my alley. The advice encourages people to take "power naps" each day to help increase life expectancy. The length of the nap is recommended to be 10, 20, or 30 minutes.

I've heard of taking power lunches before, but the power nap is a little new to me. However, if it means I can squeeze a little more sleep into my daily routine, then I am all for it.

I love to sleep. If it is possible to be a glutton for sleep, then I am that. If sleeping was an Olympic event, I would be a gold medalist.

I know this is one of those things that sound too good to be true, but here is the link for you to check it out yourself.

Sleep, how I adore thee.

No comments: