Sunday, September 7, 2008

Maury Povich has no talent

I spent a couple of days at home last week and spent some time exploring afternoon television. Of all the shows I saw, I thought Maury Povich's talk show took the prize for being the biggest piece of crap on TV. Absolute schlock.

The main point of the shows I saw involved women who recently had a baby, and Maury brought on the two or three guys she thought might be the father. Of course, Maury graciously provided the paternity tests and after the results were announced, pandemonium reigned. I guess he's taken up Jerry Springer's torch when it comes to exploiting people's personal lives. Don't waste one second of your life watching his show.

2 comments:

Mister Jimmy said...

You could post those same comments any day of the week at any time of the year and be accurate. That's what EVERY episode of Maura is about. I agree, if there were "bottom-of-the-latrine" awards, MP would be in contention.

Joltin' Django said...

Speaking of "Maury," you DO know that two of your former co-workers appeared on that show, right?

Don't know what I'm talking about? E-mail me and I'll give you the what's what.