Thursday, February 26, 2009

'Dylan on Dylan' set for release on March 10

I received an e-mail from Amazon.com recently announcing it would have the new book Dylan on Dylan for sale on March 10. The book is a collection of 29 interviews Bob Dylan gave between 1962 and 2004. Included in the book will be his famous 1966 interview with Playboy magazine in which he was at his surrealistic best. Additionally, the book includes several of the lengthy interviews he has given to Rolling Stone magazine over the years.

For his fans, the book should be great.

2 comments:

Joltin' Django said...

Try as I'd like, I just JUST cannot get into Bob Dylan.

I'm an opera guy, and I'm sure A LOT o' Dylan fans can't - won't - get into Wagner, Gilbert and Sullivan, Verdi, etc.

To each his own, I always say ...

Chris Martin said...

I agree Dylan is an acquired taste. Folks either like or dislike him. There is usually no middle ground.