Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 is a third complete...if you don't believe me, do the math

If it is May 1, it must mean that 2014 is one-third finished.  The math is quite simple.  We have twelve months and the fourth one just ended.  4/12 = 1/3.  I've had math on my mind a lot lately, but that is another story for another time.

The first third of the year has been eventful and flown by.  This isn't an original thought, but time does move faster as we get older.  It seems like the other day we were freezing our rear ends off in the below zero chill of January, and now, spring is in full bloom with all the spectacular colors it produces.

If we all agree time is moving fast, then we need to be about making the most of our time. This is because we aren't getting any more of it.  So, let's get things together and get the most out of the rest of the year.

As for me, I'm about to go eat chicken.  I've got a coupon from KFC.

No comments: